Friday, January 28, 2005

Antwerpen

antwerpen pics
Here I am at the end of the week about to head off to Brighton for the weekend and still haven't got anything up about last weekend. Struggling to get to bed early enough to wake up in time to get to work this week. Body clock seems to be back to normal now though as today is the first time I've woken up early early. (or has the stress caught up with me)

This is a new and entertaining concept for me at least: if you want to see the pics from antwerp you have to have the password which is my first middle name - starting with 'd'. Just use your name for username.

Visited Saskia at her soon-to-be-ex-flat in Antwerp, Belgium as she is off home to NZ next week. Lovely weekend; delicious food and wierd coloured belgian spirits; fantastic cafes and delightful company. One of those weekends when everything seemed worthy of a photograph, though I have picked just the best for the site.